Planning to own a prime plot in a fast growing affordable location in Ruiru? Cretum Properties in Partnership with NACHU Introduces Riverline Ridge, a 400 Acre parcel of land, subdivided into an Eighth (1/8) and into a Quarter (1/4).
The project can be accessed from Thika Road via:
- Ruiru Githunguri road – 9kms
- Thika- Kiganjo road – 11kms
- Ruiru – Mugutha (Kwa Kairo) Road – 6kms
Features of Riverline
- 3 Phased electricity line on site.
- School – 4 Acres
- Serviced Station.
- Shopping Mall –20 Acres
- Conservation Area 2.5 acres.
- Piped water.
- All weather service roads.
Why Riverline Ridge:
- Accessibility – from Nairobi Central Business District using the Thika Superhighway you branch from Ruiru through to Githunguri or from GSU on Thika road to the Estate within 30 to 45 minutes or alternatively Kirigiti Kamiti road through Tatu city and Oak land city. It borders very fast growing Towns of Juja, Ruiru, Kiambu, Githunguri, Kiamaiko and others. You can easily get to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and Mombasa Road via the Eastern By-pass. On top of that it is 6 kms from the Ruiru-Nairobi Railway Terminus.
- Affordability – an Eighth of a plot at Riverline Ridge is going for an introductory price of Kshs 1,950,000 for residential Houses and Kshs 2,250,000 for Commercial Properties.
- Amenities within reach – Ruiru boasts of a wide range of amenities from schools like Zetech, Kenyatta University and NIBS. The area is served by both Government and International Schools like Brook Schools, Nova Pioneer schools, Crawford Schools, St Adrews Primary. Banks-KCB, Equity, National Bank, Absa Bank, Family Bank among others is strategically located to take care of your financial needs. Malls for shopping and eateries notably, The Spur Mall at Ruiru and hospitals namely Kenyatta Referral Hospital and Ruiru Hospital are within the Vicinity.
- Utilities – Residents in the area are served by water from the Ruiru- Juja Water & Sewerage Company as well as there exists a CDF-funded community borehole water project. The county government of Kiambu has commenced plans for a sewerage system to cater for sewage disposal which is in its final phase of implementation to ensure the influx of the homesteads in the area is planned for. The area is well secured with the presence of various police posts and gated community concept with boundary walls and a single-manned gate to control entrance.
- Pristine Environment – Previously a coffee farm in Ruiru with Red soil, it is a tranquil environment ideal for a home. It also has a rural feel allowing you to keep animals, grow your vegetables and have a kids playing section, something you would not easily do in urban centers in Nairobi.
- Commercial Industry: Ruiru town is an industrial hub evidenced by the various industrial parks in the peripheries of the town such as Spinners & Spinners Ltd, Brookside Dairy Ltd, Devki Steel Mills, as well Tatu Industrial park. The industrial sector ultimately creates demand for housing for the industrial workers and helps boosts government projects like tarmacking of roads and provision of amenities.
- Demographics: Riverline Ridge will be ideal for future home owners and landlords who will want to take advantage of the demand for housing because of the vast industries in Ruiru churning a huge number of laborers and students who seek accommodation. Land in the area will also increase in value and can be sold at a profit.
- Neighborhood: Riverline neighbors Oakland, Tatu city, Zaria by Safaricom and Amani Ridge, Kamiti Corner Estate