Cretum Properties brings to you an ideal chance to invest in a productive land with the most profitable returns in Nakuru.
Only 22 minutes’ drive from Nakuru, Nakuru Heights is strategically located in Sobea, 22km from Nakuru town along the Nakuru-Eldoret highway and 1.5km from tarmac.
You can own a 50 X 100 (⅛Acre) plot at cash price of only Kshs 450,000 and we also offer flexible & friendly payment plan of up to 6 months; Nakuru heights offers you an opportunity to own land at an excellent location affordably. This project very ideal for residential homes, commercials, Rhode grass farming. Electricity, ready roads, schools and fresh tapped water are just to mention a few.
Why Nakuru Heights
- Good access roads.
- Water and Electricity on site.
- Established neighborhood.
- Tranquil environment.
- Proximity to Sobea Shopping center, Nakuru teachers’ training college.
- Loam soil type which is suitable for agriculture.
- Nakuru is poised to become the 4th city in Kenya in the near future.
- Is an agricultural gold mine coupled with the real sense of Home, Land prices in Nakuru county rose by 12.7% in 2017.
- Home to many Hotels, Parks, Lakes, Craters, Conservancy, geysers and many Natural features. E.g. favorable weather conditions.
- Nakuru county will have an airport after an agreement to expand Lanet airstrip to Nakuru airport on 600acres piece of land. These will boost export of cash crops around it’s county and tourism in the region.
- Investors purchasing land in Nakuru county are hitting 3birds with one stone. Ie Ability to transform Land into a Home, Venture into small scale farming, provide food for the family and gain profit from the sale of surplus.
Cash Price Offer : Ksh. 450,000
Installment Plan : Ksh. 520,000; Deposit Ksh. 220,000 balance in 6 monthly installments of Ksh. 50,000
(Price is inclusive of Title processing fees.)
We offer free site visits to our project every Saturday. Call 020 222 2210/ 0706 101 105/0733 138 868 or contact us to book your seat. Meeting point our office (St. Ellis House 3rd floor) at 7:00 am
|Price:||Cash Ksh. 450,000|